Energy Flows... The Forum for Psychic Development
Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the cocoon became the butterfly

Go down

How the cocoon became the butterfly  Empty How the cocoon became the butterfly

How the cocoon became the butterfly – Energy Flows and what its all about…..
By Tracey Anne Park Wilson on Friday, April 4, 2014 at 9:53am
“The path to enlightenment is not a straight one,  Spirituality is a journey many walk alone, yet the steps we take, we take together….” 

A rare thing happened this week – that blue moon on Sunday truly was a rare energy – and many of you will have seen the doors open on something called Energy Flows. Quite a bit happened behind the scene and I would like to share some of this with you all on behalf of the admin team. Energy Flows is YOU….. it started here… it had its own journey whereby a number of souls – both earth bound and in spirit where brought together – these souls are from all around the world and have amazing stories of their own to tell. As many of you will know the Long Island Group was started over 3 years ago now by our wonderful John Colon, over a very short space of time other souls crossed his path and these now form the admin team. Together we have been guided by spirit to help, teach and learn collectively over the years – not one of us planned to be in an admin role let alone a teaching one – but as we have found out spirit has plans which sometimes we cannot see. This wonderful group has shared some remarkable experiences over the past 3 years and the main group has grown and grown – it got to a point mid last year when we saw that it was becoming too big and that we were re looping on many of the lessons already taught and answering the same questions – which is prefect – because that’s why we are here. However, Facebook is a linear technology and it’s very hard to keep track of some amazing teachings. So we decided 6 months ago to move the group to a forum based environment – where by subjects would be searchable and great posts would not be lost. Work started at a slow pace, until spirit brought us the wonder Liz, whom created and hosted the web pages within a few weeks. (All design, hosting and content has come freely – that alone is a wow). Everyone whom was needed in order to complete such a project was brought to us via spirit and things have moved very fast this year. One week ago we were told via Wicks to open the doors on the 1000th member – which seemed a bit of a push but then we were only on 700 ish members so still had a way to go – then POW 300 people came within 7 days!! And it became apparent that we would have to launch on Tuesday of this week….. This is where I want you to realize that we do practice what we preach and that we as an admin team listen to spirit and see the synchronicities of this and how the power of thought and the power of spirit guidance truly works. The story I am about to share has way too many WOWs to be just coincidence. On Monday of this week we realized that Tuesday would be our launch date – as we had the 1000th member…. However it then became apparent that Tuesday would be the 1st April 2014 – 01.04.14.… this realization came at 2.14 UK time – yep1.4.1.4.1.4.14- I am no longer surprised at these synchronicity – but this one really is a wow – the meaning of 1414 I have added below for you all to read as we did on Monday. I had no idea whom the 1000th person would be – we simply left that to spirit. So at 14.14 on 1st April 2014 we hit collectively buttons around the world which opened the doors to Energy Flows – our private cocoon grew wings to be seen by the whole world. As the website, blog, chat rooms and forums went live. This was a big enough wow at the time – but boy did it get more….. I was given the honour of adding that 1000th person via John – and as I hit that add button I turned to my side to meet once again with a small child I had met once before over 2 and half years ago. Her family photo has been posted on FB for everyone to read – I did read – but in private as the story was way too raw. So it was a bit of a surprise to meet her again out of the blue. She is a wonderful spirit child with a very strong energy, she is one of the most beautiful souls I have ever met and I was blessed to have spent a whole evening with her years ago. One that night she brought so much joy with her – even though she was telling me of the tragic events of her passing. I saw her in the full apparition running around my lounge playing with my cat. It was one of the most profound evenings I have ever had. She is a pretty dark haired little girl around 10 years of age. She smiles soooo much and really was a girl – she loved to dance and even her normal walk was a bounce, bare foot and carefree – a water baby at heart. Yes her passing was tragic and I am omitting the details out of respect to her family. But her passing has changed so many lives. I had not long met John when this had happened – and I am aware he was testing me that night – he asked the small child to show me something, which I should then tell him about….. She showed me heaven…. She was the first soul to take me there and OMG – what an experience. She stood in a field of the most vivid green and gold grass with vivid coloured flowers, she was in a white dress and no shoes. Long brown hair flowing. She ran around with bubbles and butterflies. And it is these which I have held in my heart ever since – a beautiful soul dancing in a field of bubbles and butterflies. She was not alone and I had the honour of meeting with an older gentleman of oriental decent. This was one of my profound evening years ago – where not only did I have the pleasure of working with John, but also to see this little girl so clear that I could read for her parents, whom would one day read my writings when they were ready. But I also learnt that spirit does not have to just come to us – we can go to them too. So when I turned and met with her again on Tuesday evening I was more than surprised and could not work out why she was there – although it was wonderful to see her again. She told me that the butterflies where not superficial all those years ago – and yes it’s true they mean something to me and this group, whom have all used the cocoon to butterfly analogy – even our quote is of that… “There comes a time when the urge to accept out weights the urge to deny – for is that not how the cocoon becomes the butterfly…” I had not seen the link until she appeared in front of me again on Tuesday. The most amazing part of this story is that by the end of Tuesday evening I leant that the 1000th member, was this little girl’s father! And I had the great honour of reading for him in private that evening. And it is with his kind permission I am sharing some of this story with you. The other admin members also read and healed with him that night and it truly was a beautiful if not overwhelming evening. However, the most profound part was when I got a message back from the dad re butterflies… “my wife took her to butterfly farms all the time and even bought a kit to grow at home the first time when the doctors told us she was in remission we set them free and had a party to celebrate” This beautiful little girl dances with the bubbles of light and butterflies every day – as do we. XX

ANGEL NUMBER 1414

Number 1414 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 1 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the vibrations of number 4. Number 1 carries the energy of striving forward and pursuing goals, ambition and tenacity, self-leadership and assertiveness, instinct and intuition, initiative, changes, new beginnings and starting afresh. Number 1 also relates to creating our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 4 relates to hard work and effort, building solid foundations, stability and practicality, honesty and integrity, system and order, patience, dependability, our passion and drive, and working determinedly towards achieving our goals and aspirations. Number 4 also relates to the Archangels. Angel Number 1414 is a message from the angels that your thoughts and feelings are being elevated to a more positive state. Give any fears or concerns of any kind to the angels for healing and transmutation, and have faith and trust that you are being supported, encouraged and guided by the angels along your path. You are safe and protected – always. Angel Number 1414 is a reminder to maintain a positive attitude, mind-set and optimistic outlook to attract positive energies and auspicious circumstances into your life. Practice positive affirmations and prayers to maintain a strong connection to the angelic and spiritual realms. Be mindful of the Law of Attraction as the energy you send out comes back to you.Angel Number 1414 is a message to be careful what you wish for, as you just might get it. Stay positive, optimistic and practical to ensure that you manifest what you want, rather than what you don’t. Building strong foundations from well-laid plans ensures future stability, progress and success. Put your efforts and focus towards your long-term goals and aspirations and work with purpose, passion and drive. Courageously step forward in the direction of your true life purpose, and trust that the things you require will manifest when needed in your life.At each new phase in our lives we are somewhere we have never been before. Have faith and trust that you have the skills, talents and abilities to face all that lay ahead of you. You are where you are meant to be at this time.We do best what we enjoy and feel passionate about.
jcolon
jcolon
Admin

http://unatherapy.wix.com/energyflows

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum