Energy Flows... The Forum for Psychic Development
Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!

Transformation

Go down

Transformation

Transformation comes from within the scope of self understanding. When we conquer ourselves we relinquish that which had been dormant during our life time here. We begin to SEE things which we never thought was possible and we stop judging and start accepting the fact that we are Spirit in human form. Our Soul wears many Masks, and our gender changes many times during our many life's here. We take back with us the lessons we have accomplish and sit on the table of knowledge for our life's revue. You sit with the Masters and bow your head on the things you are not so proud of. Everything is carefully looked at,and the smiles from the Masters reassures us that we have again accomplished another level of understanding. You are now ready to climb the pyramid of Energetic understanding. You now have the choice to stay, or wear a different Mask.

-€ David

RubénQ

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Transformation :: Comments

Post on Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 pm by MJ

This I believe and wish I'd understood sooner in life.  Knowing makes you think of all the moments in your life where you could have done things differently, but going forward from that moment of understanding is an opportunity.   I love you

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum