Energy Flows... The Forum for Psychic Development
Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the real you?

Go down

Who is the real you? Empty Who is the real you?

So who is the real you? I consider looking at a child and the pure innocence is a great example. Before society picked and wired your brain you had happiness from pure existence and amazement of all around you. It should be no different now. We only forget who we really are which is spirit/energy. I would love your opinion. Very Happy
Angelina Maria
Angelina Maria

http://www.awakenyourspiritualself.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Who is the real you? :: Comments

laura.mayohall

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:58 am by laura.mayohall

Good question! Seems like at age 42, I am truly finding out who that person is with the help of each of you! I feel like part of my purpose is to help others with their journey in life here!  I feel like I have grown more spiritually this year than my entire life! My problem is once my purpose is coming to an end and my guides pull me and try to redirect me, it's hard to pull back from something I have invested so much of myself in so many different ways.  This journey I'm on now is coming to an end and I know now what my purpose is/was now looking back. I need to learn more about "cutting the cord" emotionally etc to help the next person in my journey <3 It's exhausting at times but I know God has put my soul here to help others and I wouldn't have it any other way <3

Back to top Go down

laura.mayohall

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:59 am by laura.mayohall

I love you Angelina Marie, hugs!!! xoxoxo

Back to top Go down

MJ

Post Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:35 pm by MJ

The real you is that child and more!  It is true in life we are labeled and through a series of experiences in being told you can't many people begin to put limitations on what they believe about themselves as a result.  We are that beautiful wide eyed innocent child capable of achieving great things!  We are also so much more, as we are a portion of the soul that makes up all the experiences gained and wisdom of many lifes lived.  We are also a part of all that there is, we are truly one, but that's maybe going too deep for this discussion, not sure!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Angelina Maria

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:36 pm by Angelina Maria

MJ I agree with you! A deeper discussion stems from this no doubt. I look forward to picking up on that. Love to you both MJ and Laura. Thank you for your replies <3

Back to top Go down

tmalloy

Post Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:44 pm by tmalloy

Interesting topic. I think that feeling of being the real me came when I no longer cared what my friends thought of my choices. music, spirituality, clothing. When I started doing and participating in things that made me feel good because I enjoyed them and not because of what someone else liked. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum