Energy Flows... The Forum for Psychic Development
Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was reading about clairesence.. not the audio mayb spelling wrong .. just knowing .. clarity can u elaborate on that. i feel this is close to what i feel alot

Go down

was reading about clairesence.. not the audio mayb spelling wrong ..  just knowing .. clarity can u elaborate on that. i feel this is close to what i feel alot  Empty was reading about clairesence.. not the audio mayb spelling wrong .. just knowing .. clarity can u elaborate on that. i feel this is close to what i feel alot

i wrote question in topic . don't know what it is . but seeing if i'm at rite place..   was asking about clairesence.  not the audio
loritrout

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

was reading about clairesence.. not the audio mayb spelling wrong .. just knowing .. clarity can u elaborate on that. i feel this is close to what i feel alot :: Comments

Post Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:29 am by loritrout

sorry i meant to say not smell ..clairessense ..  i said audio .

Back to top Go down

jcolon

Post Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:56 am by jcolon

clairsentience is the clear feeing portion of your actual senses another word that you might hear is empathy.it is when you feel information like is a person is good or bad.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum