Energy Flows... The Forum for Psychic Development
Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am i in the right place??

3 posters

Go down

Am i in the right place?? Empty Am i in the right place??

Post by Michael Archangel Milano Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:21 am

Hello all...is this the event that i have to post the question here??

i just got the time today to look around this website :-)

MAM
Michael Archangel Milano
Michael Archangel Milano

Back to top Go down

Am i in the right place?? Empty Re: Am i in the right place??

Post by jcolon Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:36 pm

absolutely - Mam , what is your question
jcolon
jcolon
Admin

http://unatherapy.wix.com/energyflows

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Archangel Milano Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:51 am

Ohhh good lol because i am new to this website and i need to get used to this to reply lol...my question is: Why i am so drawn to the country of America?? It seems someone whisper on my ears over and over again that i must go there one day for holiday or whatever, the spirit didnt tell me which city in the US, but it keeps telling me to go there. Its like hmmm...its very difficult to explain to be honest, its like u just have to be there no matter what. Why is that?? you can explain to me and thank-you in advance and many blesssings.

and also another question is: why i have mostly female friends instead of male friends?? it looks like the males they are not interested to be friends with me...its just a stupid question lol but i found it very very interesting because since junior high school until now, mostly females are the one who are interested to be friends with me...

is it something inside me that attract them to me?? because i have been observed this for such a long time...and i want to know the explanation...only few males they wanna be friends with me...which i can count by fingers tho

Thank you
Michael Archangel Milano
Michael Archangel Milano

Back to top Go down

Post by tmalloy Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi MAM, As for as your connection to America I would say that you have lived a past life here at some point. I is also a possibility that you have a guide who lived a past life here as you have a soul connection with your guides. 

As far s the friendship aspect... I can only give you my experiance. I have both female and male friends. When in a group together I always end up chatting more with the males because I don't like to gossip. Girls are big on this. I hate it. I think you have to do some soul searching for that answer. You know deep down why you feel the way you do. Its hard for someone else to tell you why because they are not you and don't know and understand you like you do. And yes, girls always want to hang out with me but honestly, I dont have much to add to their conversations.
tmalloy
tmalloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Archangel Milano Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Hello TMalloy

Thank-yoi for your explanation. I have another question here...is that possible that we can mirror to keep the spirits inside?? Its like ginnie in the bottle...how do u say in good english gosh...coz from my experiences that i often use mirrors to remove the negative entities from the houses that have been haunted for my clients i mean...

All the methods u use are from the universe told me. But i was wondering whether is it possible we can keep the spirits inside the mirror...
Michael Archangel Milano
Michael Archangel Milano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum