Energy Flows... The Forum for Psychic Development
Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our "new format". Please log in for your privacy. Only registered members may see the content to respect privacy of participants.
Guests may use visible access to ask Admins a question or to read the forums guidelines and purpose.

Welcome !!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drained out !!!

Go down

drained out !!!  Empty drained out !!!

Feel soooo drained out !! I feel in need of a crystal but dnt knw exactly witch one to get or how to pick the rite one for ne in need of a little help plz. !!!!
la guerita
la guerita

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

drained out !!! :: Comments

MJ

Post Mon May 19, 2014 10:18 am by MJ

I love my crystals, but most important to you restoring your energy is your intention to do so, so just keep that in mind, and with that said my favorite thing to do is to go to a crystal store in person.  I like to hold the crystals in my hands, and I feel the energy, and I just know what I want/need to work with when I do.  Each stone has a certain energy and when you hold them you can just feel when something is soothing or energizing you.  Some ideas you might start with, red jasper is good for energizing you (similar to what you get from Ruby and Garnet and not as expensive).  It's associated with the root chakra.  If you feel you need calming, Amethyst is great for that, and it's such a beautiful stone!  <3  I love pink quartz too and place that by my heart when I am relaxing.

Back to top Go down

la guerita

Post Tue May 20, 2014 2:16 am by la guerita

Ok . I will do that thank you  so much ... and yes its on me to feels the energy  and for me not to think on negativity or stress  I got my self in to duin a little project on my bathroom ... painting and re organizing everythin in it  !! 
I will defenetly look for the  crystals !! :-)

Back to top Go down

MJ

Post Tue May 20, 2014 4:30 pm by MJ

Good for you, projects like that, when they are finished will give you a boost too!  Let us know what crystals you decide on, post a pic!  <3

Back to top Go down

la guerita

Post Sat May 31, 2014 3:42 am by la guerita

Hello  !!! 
How  you been mj hope everything is well !! 
I'm trying to upload the Crystals that I got but Im not shure if I was able to upload them ...  :-(

Back to top Go down

MJ

Post Sat May 31, 2014 12:54 pm by MJ

You can try to copy and paste the pictures into a post.  I hope that helps!  <3

Back to top Go down

la guerita

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:30 am by la guerita

:'( :'( :'(
Can I get some prayers I think I need them rite now .... feeling Really stressed out like my body can't take it no more and at the same time I don't want to hurt nobody's feelings so I keep everything to my self ..!!!  :'( :'( :'(

Back to top Go down

MJ

Post Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:18 am by MJ

la guerita wrote::'( :'( :'(
Can I get some prayers I think I need them rite now .... feeling Really stressed out like my body can't take it no more and at the same time I don't want to hurt nobody's feelings so I keep everything to my self ..!!!  :'( :'( :'(
Absolutely and I will send you some healing energy, feel better, take care of yourself...if you bottle things up like this they will weigh on you, try giving it all to the universe...write down on paper all the things that are weighing on you and then put the paper in a fireproof dish and burn the paper...ask that your guides and angels take these worries away.  I feel you also need to find some time to sit and just breathe!  <3

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum